How you can get involved in the pro-life movement!
You have talents and gifts that are unique to you and no one else. They’re a wonderful privilege — and also a great responsibility.
Your unique talents and gifts are desperately needed to help make the world a better place for life.
There are many ways to become involved in the pro-life movement. One of the best ways is to actively fight against abortion, euthanasia, infanticide, embryonic stem cell research, and cloning. The battle is right here in Tulare and Kings Counties.
And right here at home is where you can take a stand!
At the offices of Tulare-Kings Right to Life, there is always so much to do and never enough hands.
Review the list below and let us know, which you would like to do!
- Donate — $1200 saves the life of a baby, so please consider donating $100 monthly. Of course, any amount is welcome, appreciated, and put to good use.
- Church Liason — Contact person between your church and TKRL
- Literature Tables — Distribute information at Tulare and Kings County Fairs, Visalia Ocktoberfest, Visalia Kids Fest, and Other Events
- LifeWALK — Volunteer Helper / Walker
- Schedule Speakers — For your church, school, club, Sunday school, youth group, etc.
- Annual Making a Difference for Life Banquet — Volunteer Helper / Participant
- Golf for Life Tournament — Sponsor / Gift Basket Donor /Volunteer Helper / Participant Evans
- Distribute Prolife Literature — Stock churches, businesses, medical offices, etc. (with permission, of course)
- Office — Clerical, answering phones, mailings, etc.
- Letters to the Editor — Write to your local papers
- Other Talents — Any talent you are able to share that will help advance the cause of life. Click here for even more ideas on how to use your talents:
50 Ways to Help Unborn Babies and Their Mothers.
Please know that whichever way you choose to serve the pro-life movement, we will really appreciate your efforts.
Most importantly, your involvement will help save the lives of babies and other innocents!