How YOU can get involved in the pro-life movement!
You have talents and gifts that are unique to you and no one else. They’re a wonderful privilege — and also a great responsibility.
Your unique talents and gifts are desperately needed to help make the world a better place for life.
There are many ways to become involved in the pro-life movement. Use your skills to actively fight against abortion, euthanasia, infanticide, embryonic stem cell research, and cloning. The battle is right here in Tulare and Kings Counties.
And right here at home is where you can take a stand!
At the offices of Tulare-Kings Right to Life, there is always so much to do and never enough hands.
Review the list of volunteer options below:
- Church Liaison — Contact person between your church and Tulare-Kings Right to Life
- LifeWALK — Volunteer Helper / Walker
- Golf for Life Tournament — Sponsor / Gift Basket Donor /Volunteer Helper / Participant
- Annual Making a Difference for Life Banquet — Volunteer Helper / Participant
- Schedule Speakers — For your church, school, club, Sunday school, youth group, etc.
- Student Internship — Learn how a non-profit organization operates while fighting for life along side our staff. Choice of focusing on management, marketing, events, administration or outreach…or all of the above!
- Distribute Pro-life Literature — Stock churches, businesses, medical offices, etc. (with permission, of course)
- Letters to the Editor — Write to your local papers
- Literature Tables — Distribute information at Tulare and Kings County Fairs, Visalia Ocktoberfest, Visalia Kids Fest, and Other Events
- Office — Clerical, answering phones, mailings, etc.
- Donate — Any amount is welcome, appreciated, and put to good use.
- Other Talents — Any talent you are able to share that will help advance the cause of life!
Please know that whichever way you choose to serve the pro-life movement, we will really appreciate your efforts.
Most importantly, your involvement will help save the lives of babies and other innocents!